How to Apply for Nigerian ports authority (NPA) recruitment 2023– This post is inviting all eligible Nigerian youths to submit their application form via NPA recruitment portal. The NPA official portal is currently open for the ongoing recruitment. Candidates who are eligible and qualified can apply for this 2023 recruitment exercise. Hence we have provided the necessary guideline, candidate requirement, eligibility and how to apply.
Eligible States for NPA Recruitment 2023
Here are states in Nigeria meant to accept recruitment application form for NPA. They are below
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment Requirements 2023
Candidate must be a Nigerian
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Drivers License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply for Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2023
To apply for the NPA recruitment, you need to visit the application portal via www.nigerianports.gov.ng. Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit www.nigerianports.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
Please keep in torch for better information base on the NPA
Get our update regularly;
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE