Dangote Refinery recruitment 2023 portal is currently open for online applications. The Dangote recruitment form can be accessed by suitably and interested person via the Dangote recruitment website.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the starting and Dangote recruitment closing date. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for job vacancies at Dangote Groups without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
Dangote Group offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees regardless of their religion, marital status, race, ethnic origin, age, gender, or other diversity issues. All interested candidates must meet the employment requirements to qualify to work with the company.
So are you a graduate or an undergraduate looking for a job? Do you want to build and advance your career with Dangote Group? If yes, then this is the time to take appropriate action. Working at Dangote Group is guaranteed as long as you meet all the requirements.
Today the demand for Dangote services is on the increase and the Dangote Group are in desperate need for interested and qualified applicants to fill up the available vacancies.
Whether you are an experienced professional, a graduate, or an undergraduate, there are lots of opportunities to join Dangote Group.
Careers at Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. Working with the Dangote Group is more than just a career. It is meaningful work that improves the lives of millions.
The Dangote Group Businesses include:
- Salt Refining & Seasonings – NASCON is a member of the Dangote Group of companies and a leading player in Salt in Nigeria. More than 500 People are employed in Africa. Dangote Salt Refining & Seasonings more than N25,770,000,000 revenues annually.
- Sugar Refining – More than 10,000 People employed in Nigeria. Sugar Refining generates N152,000,000,000 revenues annually.
- Cement Manufacturing – Dangote Cement Plc is Africa’s leading cement producer with existing operations in over ten African countries. More than 24,000 People employed in Africa. Dangote Cement Plc generates more than N809,000,000,000 revenues yearly.
- Polysacks – Polypropylene Sack Manufacturing
- Dangote Fertilizer Plant
- Rice Farming
- Real Estate – MHF Properties
- Dangote Automotive Joint Ventures
- Dangote Petroleum Refinery
- Maritime – Greenview Development Nigeria Ltd
- Training Academy
- Dangote Tomato Processing
12 Reasons Why you Should Apply for the Dangote 2023/2024 Recruitment
- You will get a regular paycheck or salary credited to your account every month
- Comprehensive training program
- You will be guided by the best professionals in the field
- It will help you understand the world better
- You will have the opportunity to meet people you otherwise would not have met.
- It gives you a sense of identity, shaping the definition of who you are as a person
- You will upgrade your skills by learning new ones. These may include persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical, and many others you can ever think of
- You will have the joy of being independent
- You will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
- Financial rewards and benefits are comprehensive. You will be recognized and rewarded through performance-related pay.
- You will improve your confidence and social skills
- It gives your life a sense of meaning and purpose
General Requirements, Skills, and Qualifications for the Dangote Recruitment 2023/2024
You must meet the following requirements to qualify to be a member of the Dangote Group.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be mentally fit
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge about Dangote Group is an added advantage
- Excellent and credible persuasion skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Ability to protect the interest of Dangote Group
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Applicant interested in the Dangote recruitment exercise must not be over 35 years
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Ability to experiment and try new things
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
How to Apply for the Dangote Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Dangote Group recruitment portal at careers.dangote-group.com or https://www.dangote.com/
- Click on Job Openings or Career at the top of the home page
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- You will be contacted by E-mail if you meet the requirements
Below is a summary of the Dangote recruitment Registration Form
- Personal Information – Nationality, Gender, Given Name, Middle Name, Family Name, Other Name, Primary Email, Password, Alternate Email, Date of Birth, Country of Origin, State of Origin, Phone Number
- Communication Address – Your address, City, ZIP Code
- Others – Your Experience, Areas of Interest, Resume Upload, etc
Summary of Dangote recruitment process
- Preliminary Shortlist
- Functional Interview
- Final HR Interview
- Joining the Company
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Dangote recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.