Schneider Electric Recruitment for Graduate Trainee Program 2023| See Guideline on how to Apply- This post is for the interested and qualified candidate who is eligible to submit their application form via to link provided below. Here, all you wish to know about the Trainee Program is available in the rest of the article.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2023 – Graduate Trainee Program
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Categories: General Management
- The best way to learn is by doing. Develop your skills and acquire valuable experience in a fast-paced, challenging and results-driven global organization.
- Why not join our 2023 Graduate Trainee Program commencing in February 2023!
Requirement for all Applicants
- You are currently pursuing or have completed a university degree (BEng, BSc Eng or BEng Tech Honours) in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation/Control, Electrical & Computer Engineering and Mechatronics Engineering.
- Recent graduate (2022 – 2023) with no formal work experience
- Embrace Different – comfortable dealing with different cultures and embracing change
- Dare to Disrupt – not afraid to do things differently and challenge the status quo
- Learn Every Day – eagerness to learn new skills (fast), a growth mindset
- Act like Owners – take ownership of tasks and not rely on others to drive you
- Excellent command of computer knowledge and MS Office applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Open and supportive personality with a genuinely inquisitive nature
- Willingness to work both nationally and internationally as and when required
- Customer First – always willing to put customers and others first
- A positive attitude, with an eagerness to learn and a flexible approach to working.
- Ability to problem solve, capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within diverse teams.
What Do We Offer in this Specific Role?
- Buddy/mentor – who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company.
- Exposure to a range of Schneider-Electric Process Automation technologies and products.
- Experience in being part of the Schneider-Electric Africa expansion plans.
- Growth opportunities to develop technical and non-technical skills.
- Training tailored to your needs/experience.
- Relaxed, fun, and engaging environment – we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, and integration events.
How to Apply for Graduate Trainee Program
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
For Regular update,
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below