Reigneth Medical Diagnostic Job Vacancy- Reigneth Medical Diagnostic Laboratory is urgently in need of competent candidate who can work with them as Medical Laboratory Technician. The application is ongoing, all interested candidate has an equal chance for employment. All you need to do is to apply now before the closing date and get ready the documentary requirement. Other beneficial information are contain in the post, Read more and apply
About Reigneth Medical Diagnostic Laboratory
Reigneth Medical Diagnostic Laboratory – As part of the diagnostic services of Reigneth Medical Diagnostic Laboratory, the laboratory provides Microbiology, Clinical chemistry, Serology and Haematology testing to physicians and other health care providers, and patients in the diagnosis, treatment and management of different ailments for the benefit of the patient. The laboratory has adopted a quality management system for the purpose of the effective and efficient use of its resources. Our mission is to provide excellent laboratory services which would meet the needs of the patients and physician who use the laboratory while maintaining employee satisfaction and quality using the instrumentation of continuous quality improvement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Technician
Location: Lokoja, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
Description of Medical Laboratory Technician
- The Medical Laboratory Technician assists the Medical Laboratory Scientist in carrying out laboratory investigations through sample and specimen preparation and in documentation of activities.
- Responsible for collection and reception of all patients samples following specific SOPs.
- Performs sample preparation such as serum/plasma separation, staining of slides, urine centrifugation, concentration of stool for microscopy, and media preparation.
- Ensuring proper documentation of samples and results
- Performs the registration of samples collected or received into specimen receipt register.
- Carrying out some diagnostic investigations on samples under the supervision of the Laboratory Scientist
- Ensuring tidiness and orderliness of the Laboratory
- Reporting to the Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Ensuring timely readiness of results for Patients
- Responsible for dispatch of completed laboratory reports to patients and various receiving hospitals.
- Performs all other duties as delegated by the Supervisor.
- Applicants must have completed the required professional training and qualifications from recognized School of Health Technology
- Must be registered with the Medical Laboratory Science council of Nigeria.
- Reigned Medical Diagnostic Lab offers equal employment opportunity, females are encouraged to apply, Lokoja residents are also strongly encouraged to apply.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year working experience.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for Medical Laboratory Technician
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st January, 2023.