Apply for the Latest Job at Dangote Company 2023-
This post is to inform the general public that Dangote Group of Company (Cement Industry) is recruiting qualified and interested candidate into the Company. Apply for the Job now before the closing date. This post contains the basic information on how to apply successfully, job description and applicants’ eligibility.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer (Finance) – Cement Industry
Employment Type: Full Time
- Administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
Educational and Work Experience:
- B.Sc. or HND in Finance / Accounting
- Higher educational qualification/professional certification in Accounting (ACA, ACCA) is an added advantage
- 2 – 6 years relevant work experience in Accounting or Finance function.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge and understanding of finance best practices, IFRS and other applicable accounting standards.
- Basic knowledge of accounting packages and systems, preferably SAP.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good data gathering, analysis and problem solving skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply For Dangote Jobs 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply